Today, we are unveiling a brand new formulation. Herbal Antibacterial started as a request for a member of a high school wrestling team. This soap has a lot going for it.
It’s properties include:
– It’s quite cleansing.
– It can be used as a solid shampoo. The beer included will be good to the skin and hair.
– Enriched with complexion correcting Rhassoul clay (red), activated charcoal (black) and witch hazel, it is good for oily skin and acne-prone skin.
– While the predominant scent in this soap is Cedarwood, the proprietary blend of essential oils includes several oils that are anti-bacterial in nature.
– Lauric Acid in the form of coconut oil added as a super-fat at the last possible moment contributes to the microbe-managing properties of this beautiful soap.
– Raw, Organic Honey has been added to this formulation to help in the anti-bacterial properties.