Hi everyone! It took a little effort, but it’s true: the Herbal Antibacterial soap is more antibacterial than before! The color is different, however, due to one of the minerals we’d used previously being discontinued by our vendor. We’re still looking for a new source of that particular mineral.
It’s properties include:
– It’s quite cleansing.
– It can be used as a solid shampoo. The beer included will be good to the skin and hair.
– Enriched with complexion correcting Rhassoul clay (red), activated charcoal (black) and witch hazel, it is good for oily skin and acne-prone skin.
– While the predominant scent in this soap is Cedarwood, the proprietary blend of essential oils includes several oils that are anti-bacterial in nature.
– Lauric Acid in the form of coconut oil added as a super-fat at the last possible moment contributes to the microbe-managing properties of this beautiful soap.
– Raw, Organic Honey has been added to this formulation to help in the anti-bacterial properties.