Hi everyone! What I have for you today is another personal favorite. Herbal Antibacterial soap. Colored with minerals and Activated Charcoal, the red and black color is striking. But so is the scent. For some reason, I can’t get a really good pic of this one. Have tried two days in a row. It is Black and Red.
– Quite Cleansing
– Can be used as a solid shampoo – the beer will be good to the skin and hair.
– Enriched with complexion correcting Rhassoul Clay (red), activated charcoal (black) and witch hazel, it is good for oily and acne-prone skin.
– While the predominant scent in this one is cedar wood, the proprietary blend of essential oils includes several oils that are antibacterial in nature – tea tree and oregano especially.
– Lauric acid in the form of coconut oil added as a super fat at the last possible moment contributes to the microbe-managing properties of this beautiful soap.
– Raw, Organic Honey has been added to this formulation to help in the anti-bacterial properties.
– New to this batch: a good amount of grass fed Buffalo tallow – will nourish the skin as it cleanses.
All in all, this is a very beautiful soap and does what it’s intended to do – at least that’s what I hear from my customers!
Get it here.